25 May 2011

Zentangle ATC #9 of 9 - CAÉ zentangle #9 de 9

I finally completed the last ATC in my full page mosaic. And here are the 9 ATCs assembled:
J'ai finalement terminé la dernières CAÉ de ma mosaïque plein page. Et voici les 9 CAÉs assemblées:

 I'm really happy with the result. And now, I'm not sure I want to see them go! Maybe I'll keep just one of them and trade all the others...
Je suis vraiment heureuse du résultat. Et maintenant, je ne suis plus certaine de vouloir les voir partir! Peut-être que j'en garderai une et j'échangerai les autres...
 

5 comments:

lee said...

all i can say is wow, these are great

Janet said...

They look amazing! I don't blame you for wanting to keep one for yourself. You put a lot of time into making them.

Paula said...

These are both great,but I really love that top one!

Toni Stacey Simpson said...

wow those are awesome. I have to agree with Janet the top one is my favorite although are all fantastic.

F8RFL said...

This suggests to me a few engravings of Escher !