17 May 2011

Find your wings - Trouve tes ailes

 One of the postcards I received in Hanna's swap was from Danielle. When I went to Danielle's blog, to thank her for the beautiful art, I saw she was thinking of hosting her own postcard swap. So I told her I was interested in participating. It's a much smaller swap (only 8 people total) but it's fun nonetheless. I decided to make 4 very similar postcards and used yesterday's stamp on them. You can see all 4 below. Hopefully, the recipients will like them.
Une des cartes postales que j'ai reçue dans l'échange d'Hanna était de Danielle. Quand je suis allée sur le blog de Danielle pour la remercier de la belle oeuvre, j'ai vu qu'elle voulait aussi être l'hôte d'un échange de cartes postales. Alors je lui ai dit que j'étais intéressée. C'est un bien plus petit échange (seulement 8 personnes en tout) mais c'est tout aussi amusant. J'ai décidé de faire 4 cartes postales très similaires et ai utilisé l'étampe d'hier. Vous pouvez les voir, toutes les 4, ci-bas. J'espère que les récipiendaires les apprécieront.








3 comments:

Janet said...

How could they not like these postcards? They're beautiful. I'm in love with that stamp you made. I'm going to try a bird and see if I can carve one too.

Michelle L. said...

These are gorgeous - love the variations on the nifty birdy theme!

Danielle said...

I just received my postcard today. Thank you so much - its beautiful! I love the theme of "find your wings." Also love your journal pages you did for your swap. What a great idea for a swap.