17 June 2007

Layout + Card



I made these, this morning, to give to our school's principal because she's going to another school next fall. The pics aren't the greatest but it'll do for now.

All patterned papers are from Costco (the 3rd series) and cardstocks are Bazzill. On the card, I stamped the face (unknown source) on glossy paper coloured with alcohol inks and then mounted it on a 1-1/2" square chipboard. I did some paper piercing, added gold Stickles and used a gold leafing pen for some edges.


On the layout I used my Van Dyke Brown ink on the frayed edges of my stripped paper. All pictures are size 3-1/2" x 5". Ribbon is unknown source and all metal embellishments are from We R Memory Makers (bought the hardware kit yesterday.)

These aren't my greatest creations but they are still pretty nice. I especially like the card. (BTW the inside reads "... il y a une fin.")

Hopefully, this summer, I'll be able to do some of my own scrapbooking.

No comments: