26 April 2009

Being brave


Some days I ask myself, what's the point of having a blog if I don't update it? So I decided to make a small update.

I am alive, doing mostly well. There are good days and bad days. More good than bad though so that's a relief.

I am not doing much art these days. I'm overwhelmed by everything that I have to do, by the chaos that seems to be constantly happening in my living room so my creativity is suffering a bit. Plus, I'm trying to create in french. Which isn't as easy as it should be. I'm too used to thinking in english. Which is strange, coming from a French Canadian.

In the past couple of weeks, I've received some books I had ordered. I've already finished reading Lover Avenged, the latest in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward. This week, I will look through Violette's Journal Bliss to try some new things. And I've been looking at another book often. The Diptych Project 2009: Because 2 is better than 1 by Hanna Andersson with photos and texts from iHanna and yours truly! It's amazing to see my photographs and words in book form. Gives me ideas for future projects.

It's getting late and I need to get some rest.

Today's art: a spread in my mermaid journal about being brave.

1 comment:

ceecee said...

Hmmm, I don't think I've ever seen your mermaid journal...
Glad to see you posting again!
CC