10 May 2009

There's something in the hair


This photo was taken this morning.

I've always been a "long hair" person. Still am. But because I want to welcome change in my life, I've decided to cut my hair. It's not done yet (I have an appointment in June.) And I don't know what kind of look I'm going for. I just know that I want it short enough that it won't bother me this summer but I still want to look feminine. And as for colour... I'm too young to have so many grey hairs (you can't see them in the photo but they really are there... I'm telling you CeeCee!!!) So I'll keep getting it coloured. So this hair saga is... to be continued!

And maybe I'll make a scrapbook page about my different hairstyles... we'll see...

2 comments:

ceecee said...

Yahoo! I can't wait to see the new look in June!
Long hair is "passé" anyways, right?! hehehe
CC

Pam Aries said...

Hi Miss Kool! I a m getting back on my blogging track! How are you? I have been letting my hair grow out for a change...