25 June 2010

Another grid journal page

I told you last week you'd see more grid pages from me. Well here is one. I decided to do this one as a *Me First Journaling* as Michelle Ward puts it. I chose some of my favourite supplies and pieces I couldn't discard and stuck them to the grid. Those things are: self-adhesive fabric, printed felt, 7gypsies sticker, Italian jewelry envelop, mini journaling spots, vintage lace, decorative tapes, an old French dictionary page and words from a children's illustrated French dictionary. This was a really fun page to do.

***

Je vous avais dit la semaine dernière que vous verriez d'autres pages à grilles. Et bien, en voici une. J'ai décidé de faire ce que Michelle Ward appelle le *Journaling Moi D'abord.* J'ai choisi certains de mes produits préférés et des choses que je n'arrivais pas à jeter puis je les ai collés sur la grille. Ces choses sont: tissu autocollant, feutrine imprimée, autocollant 7gypsies, enveloppe pour bijoux Italienne, petites étiquettes à texte, dentelle antique, rubans adhésifs décoratifs, une page d'un vieux dictionnaire français et des mots d'un dictionnaire français illustré pour enfants. Ce fut une page très amusante à créer.

16 comments:

Christy said...

I like your first grids but I just adore this one. I can see how these bits are all favorites and why Michelle says we should use them! Now I think I should make another grid page with just fav things like you have done!

linda said...

What a cute grid, love it! The lacey part is adorable, but makes me think oo-la-la at the same time :)

lee said...

oh so beautiful, the grid is so impressive

Lay Hoon aka mescrap said...

The grid page is awesome.
Never thought of this before. Thanks for sharing.

michelle ward said...

Sophie - yay! LOVE that you tried a Me First grid. LOOK at that wonderful collection of your favorite things!! It will be a page that always makes you ahppy - and will help you remember what was important to you at the this time. BRAVO! Thanks for sharing ANOTHER grid with the team!!

Janet said...

I love this page!!! It's so colorful and has so many wonderful bits and pieces.

iHanna said...

Brave you for using some of your most precious things on one page! I like it. I want to do more grids too.

goudenregen said...

What a good idea to put all those different things in your grid. Love it!

artbrat said...

I love the dimension of this page. It makes me want to reach out and touch the different textures!

Mona said...

Bonjour Sophie! Congrats on your grid, I love that you used different materials. And congrats on keeping a bilingual blog!

Brigitte aka Scrappassie said...

A beautiful grid, love all the different things you used. Makes a nice colorful page with lots of different textures, very cool !

fabricfan said...

love it, love it.

Plume said...

I like the mix of ribbon and papers and the colors of your page.

Kimber said...

Love your grid! I love the textures and dimension. Very nice!

Belinda said...

very cool page!! great idea.

cathsheard said...

The ribbon, the ribbon - that is *so* cool :-)