01 September 2008
Making a list
Maybe it's because I work in a school but to me, September marks a new year. And often, it's when I make my "resolutions." This year, I decided to take it one month at a time. So my list is as follows:
1. Be ACTIVE every day of the week
2. Eat HEALTHY food
3. GO OUT at least once downtown
4. Be CREATIVE (that one is easy enough)
5. Be THRIFTY/frugal
6. Be POSITIVE
7. Do at least one NEW thing
8. READ in my spare time (forget television for a while)
9. mostly, have FUN
10. and SMILE whenever possible
It all starts today.
I had promised a giveaway for today. Last week was a bit chaotic and overwhelming so I didn't get a chance to post here or to do anything specific for a giveaway but it will happen anyway. See the post above for details.
Posted by MissKoolAid at 12:18 PM