01 September 2008

Making a list


Maybe it's because I work in a school but to me, September marks a new year. And often, it's when I make my "resolutions." This year, I decided to take it one month at a time. So my list is as follows:

1. Be ACTIVE every day of the week

2. Eat HEALTHY food

3. GO OUT at least once downtown

4. Be CREATIVE (that one is easy enough)

5. Be THRIFTY/frugal

6. Be POSITIVE

7. Do at least one NEW thing

8. READ in my spare time (forget television for a while)

9. mostly, have FUN

10. and SMILE whenever possible

It all starts today.

I had promised a giveaway for today. Last week was a bit chaotic and overwhelming so I didn't get a chance to post here or to do anything specific for a giveaway but it will happen anyway. See the post above for details.

2 comments:

Janet said...

That's a great list of things to do. I might have to make a list for myself.

CeeCee said...

Your list is achievable and that's what I like about it. You're right though... number 4 should be a breeze for ya :-) I can't wait to see more art from you. Get it with, Girl!