17 March 2009

On my mind

The weather's been nice.

I went for a walk on Sunday. 45 minutes. Didn't take a single photograph even though I had my camera with me. Instead, I focused on the sounds.

I made a very simple journal page about it.

The Mermaid Warrior class has been postponed until next Sunday.

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to a craft class with my mother. It will be fun.

I've completed and mailed all swaps for which I was signed up. I am now taking a break from swaps and trades. I need to make art for myself.

I want to play with my cameras more. Today's art is a photo I took with my digital camera, through the viewfinder of my Duaflex II camera. I like the old, washed out feel of it. I need to experiment with this more.

And I want to find a place where I can get nice prints of my photos and artwork at a decent price. And preferably around Montreal.

That's it for now. Hope you had a nice St-Patrick's Day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool photo. How was your class?

artbrat said...

Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the nice weather. After commenting on your last post and seeing that the mermaid class was delayed, I did sign up. Even if I dont really want to teach "camps", my neice and I will have fun with what I learn.

Happy Spring!

Pam Aries said...

Hi Sophie ..Yeah my blog is so lame anymore...when I move I plan t o change it again anyway, ha! I love that photo..it does look vintage! My art is nil these days.