23 August 2009

Happy New (school) Year!

Dear friends,

How are you? My summer vacation is coming to an end. Tomorrow, I go back to work after two months of doing-whatever-I-want-whenever-I-want and doing-absolutely-nothing. Which is a good thing in my opinion. Well, first of all, it will be nice to have an actual schedule (apparently, I don't work well without one) and secondly, the paychecks are always a good thing to have on a regular basis. But to be honest, I also miss (most of) my coworkers and (some of) the kids. You see, I am one of those creatures who likes her job. Strange, I know!

Anyway, what better way to start a new school year than with new school stuff!?! And so, I present to you... my new lunchbox! I can already imagine many a young girl swooning over it and bribing me to have it. I won't give in though!!! It's mine, all mine! Mwahahaha...

Ahem. Excuse me. I thing my evil twin came out to play...

Now. I realize that I promised a giveaway a few *gasp* months ago and I haven't done it yet. Well, it will happen. This week. Even though I don't know what the prize will be... And I also realize that I have been very absent in the blogging community and on the forums where I am a member but I plan to change that. I want to reconnect with you, my friends. I just need to stop watching the same DVDs over and over again!!!

Well, if you've made it to the end of this, um, letter/blog post/notice, it must mean that you really are a friend so thank you. And I'll be back soon. I promise. For real, this time!

*hugs*
Sophie aka MissKoolAid

2 comments:

Jenn Klee said...

Here you are getting ready to go back to school and I'm anxiously waiting for these last couple of weeks as classes end here on October 15th. I'm looking forward to those great months of not having a schedule on sight ;)

Anonymous said...

Heeeeeeeee, doesn't Edward look good all swathed in red ! I hope yesterday went well and I'm looking forward to more posts from you.
CC