01 December 2009

December 1st - 1er décembre


A new month means new projects. I showed you my new journal yesterday. Here is a list of the habits I want to change and document this month:
-walking at least 3 times a week;
-prepare my meals in advance at least once a week;
-wash the dishes as soon as I'm done with them instead of piling them up in the sink;
-sweep the floors every week;
-clear the living room table after each project;
-take photos daily;
-finish every project I start;
-practice bellydancing at least twice a week;
-recycle and reuse more things, more often;
-sew regularly/make my own clothers and accessorier;
-go out on my own once a month or more;
-keep my documents up to date and organized;
-scrapbook my old photos;
-create projects from my art books and magazines;
-decorate my apartment;
-take care of my body, my appearance.

For my daily photo, I'm posting a self-portrait I took when I came home from work. I lowered the saturation and added the glow effect and film grain effect in Picasa for fun. I had my last bellydancing lesson tonight. The new classes start in January and I'm signed up already. Now I'll go make a page in my journal and then, bedtime!

PS For those reading this in Google Reader who haven't seen my Twitter and/or Facebook messages, I completed my novel with a total of 56,627 words.

***

Un nouveau mois veut dire de nouveaux projets. Je vous ai montré mon nouveau journal hier. Voici la liste des habitudes que je veux changer et documenter pendant le mois:
-marcher minimum trois fois par semaine;
-préparer mes repas à l'avance au moins un fois par semaine;
-laver la vaisselle au fur et à mesure, ne pas l'empiler dans le lavabo;
-passer le balai à toutes les semaines;
-vider la table de salon après chaque projet;
-prendre des photos quotidiennement;
-terminer les projets que je commence;
-pratiquer mon baladi au moins deux fois par semaine;
-recycler et réutiliser plus de chose, plus souvent;
-coudre régulièrement/faire mes propres vêtements et accessoires;
-sortir seule un fois par mois ou plus;
-garder ma filière ordonnée et à jour;
-faire du scrapbooking avec mes vieilles photos;
-faire des projets provenants de mes livres et revues d'art;
-décorer mon appartement;
-prendre soin de mon corps/soigner mon apparence.

Pour ma photo quotidienne, je vous montre un autoportrait que j'ai pris après le travail. J'ai baissé la saturation et j'ai ajouté un effet d'incandescence et un effet de pellicule photo dans Picasa pour m'amuser. J'avais ma dernière lesson de baladi ce soir. Les nouveaus cours recommencent en janvier et je suis déjà inscrite. Maintenant je vais aller faire une page dans mon journal puis, dodo!

PS Pour celles qui lisent ceci dans Google Reader et qui n'ont pas vu mes messages sur Twitter et/ou Facebook, j'ai complété mon roman avec un total de 56,627 mots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a relly nice photo of you, Sophie.

It almost sounds like you made a list of resolutions...it's an awfully long list...it could be my list too! Maybe I'll copy and paste...lol!

Take care...New Moon was enjoyable. I found Bella and Edward a little annoying. Hubba hubba Jacob!

Sharon XO

p.s. congrats on the novel! Yay!

iHanna said...

Oh my, that is quite a few goals to achieve in one hectic month huh? :-) I hope you make them, I'll cheer on you!

Janet said...

Whew! What a list! Many of those things should be on my list of things to do but I'm sure I'd never complete them all. I wish you luck and will be cheering from the sidelines!

Congrats on finishing your novel!!!