03 January 2010

January 3rd - 3 Janvier


I had a big plan to fill my journal in December. It didn't work as well as I had thought at first. But these are photos of what did make it in the journal.

I'm keeping it short today because I have a swollen knuckle which makes it hard to type well. I have no idea how I hurt it but hopefully it will get better soon.

For a better view, click on the photo.

***

J'avais la bonne intention de remplir mon journal en Décembre. Ça n'a pas fonctionné aussi bien que je le croyais au début. Mais voici les photos de ce qui a trouvé sa place dans le journal.

Je garde ça court aujourd'hui parce que j'ai une jointure enflée qui rend l'utilisation du clavier difficile. Je ne sais pas comment je me suis blessée mais j'espère que ça ira mieux bientôt.

Pour mieux voir, cliquez sur la photo.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Cool photos! I hope your knuckle is better soon so you can make more art!