18 February 2010

A second life - Une deuxième vie

I love to take everyday objects and use them in a different manner. These are wooden curtain rings. I've been wrapping them with yarn and adding little extras to turn them into cute ornaments. I will show you one of them tomorrow.

I had to put the "word verification" back on my comment form because I have been getting a lot of spam comments so I'm sorry for that extra step you will have to take when leaving comments.

***

J'aime prendre des objets de tous les jours et les utiliser d'une façon différente. Les objets ici sont des anneaux à rideau en bois. Depuis quelque temps, je les enroule avec de la laine et j'ajoute quelques petits extras pour les transformer en jolie décorations. Demain, je vous en montrerai une d'entre elles.

J'ai dû remettre la "vérification visuelle" pour les commentaires parce que je recevais trop de commentaires robotisés alors je suis désolée de vous soumettre à cette étape supplémentaire pour laisser un commentaire.

1 comment:

Janet said...

This looks interesting! I like re-using things, too and I love to wrap yarn around things. I'll be back to see the finished ornaments.

The word thing isn't a bother for me. I know how spam can be and I have this extra step on my blog, too.