12 April 2010

Felt mushroom - Champignon en feutrine

To make up for yesterday's lengthy post, I'm keeping it short for today. My textile creation for today is a felt mushroom ornament. I used hot pink for the stem, lavender for the top and light pink for the dots. The grosgrain ribbon is also pink though a bit darker than the dots. I sewed the whole thing with lavender embroidery floss (3 strands) and stuffed it with polyester fiber fill.

***

Pour me faire pardonner pour la longue entrée d'hier, je garde ça court aujourd'hui. Ma création textile est un ornement champignon en feutrine. J'ai utilisé un rose néon pour le pied, lavande pour le chapeau et rose pâle pour les points. Le ruban grosgrain est aussi rose mais une peu plus foncé que les points. J'ai cousu le tout avec du fil à broder lavande (3 brins) et rembourré avec de la bourre en polyester.

No comments: