05 July 2007

CreAction!

I've been productive the past few days. I've been doing collages and small handmade journals (photos to come at a later date.) Tuesday, I showed mom how to use Alcohol Inks and she loved it! We made a few cards that day and again yesterday. You can see them on my Flickr page. I'm really happy with the results. The one I like the least is the Faerie coloured with Sharpies. I wanted to see what it would look like but I find it's just too much colours with the background. But at least I tried, right?

Going downtown tonight with Catherine for the Jazz Festival. Haven't been in quite a few years. It'll be fun!

Tomorrow is a good day for more creating! I bought the latest Cloth Paper Scissors magazine and there's some interesting projects I want to try. As well as in my Somerset Studio magazines! So many ideas to try out!!!

No comments: