29 July 2007

Something different

Today, I'm starting something different. I tend to be a lazy person so in order to DO things I NEED to do, I have to set a schedule, a routine, a goal, etc I am not a very active person but I do WANT to exercise more. So I've decided, for the next 30 days (which will end on the day before going back to work), to go for a walk every morning, after writing my Morning Pages, doing some stretching and/or Yoga (mini sessions - self taught). It doesn't have to be a long walk or a fast paced one. Just 10-15 minutes in the morning, while it's still cool out, before actually having breakfast. And then, after lunch or dinner, another 10-15 minutes of walking.

Already, next weekend will be a challenge since I won't be home. Going to Quebec with Caroline, sleeping at a friend's house. I'll figure something out, I'm sure. I HAVE to!

In other news, did you know that Subway now has a vegetarian sub made with veggie patties? At least the one I went to yesterday, in Montreal-Est, had it. And it was yummy!

2 comments:

Pam Aries said...

Hey Koolaid! Wheee! Okay..what is up with the CROWS??!! Are you an Aries??...just checking...! I a mthinking they are definetly telling us something! Anyway.Ia mhappy to have found my way to your blog!

Pam Aries said...

oops.. sorry about my lack of typing skills!