08 August 2007

A new addition...

Last week, while preparing a yummy veggie salad, I decided to throw some yellow pepper seeds in a plant pot. Friday morning, I had one little sprout and this is what it looked like when I came back on Sunday evening! I don't know if they'll ever grow big enough to actually give me peppers but I'll sure help them as best I can!

Went for my walk Tuesday morning. It felt good. Forgot to go in the evening. Oops!


Wednesday is all about errands and cleaning and organizing. My living room looks like a glittery war zone again!

I was in a commenting mood tonight. Left quite a few comments on different blogs... it happens once in a while.

Time to go to bed and gain some strength! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A glittery war zone huh. You should see my apartment/studio. It's a MESS! Anyway, wonderful post!
*HUGS*