27 August 2007

New beginning

Today was my first day back to work. In my new school. It started easy enough, going through kids' files to make sure everything is in order, checking for allergies, etc. Some of my coworkers had started earlier so I watched their groups while they went on break (one after the other.) It gave me a chance to meet some of the kids. Like in every school, you have the trouble makers. They usually don't hide their nature. That's ok. I'll know which ones are trouble right away. I only work about 4 hours per day but since I hadn't worked in 2 months, it was a bit hard. When I came back home a bit after 1pm, I ate a light lunch and fell asleep for 3 hours!!! I guess I was tired. So I didn't do any of the things I wanted to do (well, the day's not over yet) and I'm feeling a bit sluggish from my "nap" but I'll get a move on for the rest of the evening. After all, dishes won't wash themselves!

If you haven't done it yet, please go to The Hunger Site where a simple click will trigger a donation from a sponsor. It doesn't cost you anything. The same thing can be done at Care2 and if you register, add me as a friend. Doesn't it feel good to be able to help others and help save the planet one click at a time?

No comments: