10 August 2007

New experience

For a while, I've been wanting to go to a new café that opened not too far from my parents' place. It's Artista Café Céramique. It's a place where you pick a premade ceramic item and for a small fee, you get to paint it there and they bake it for you! Tonight, mom and I finally decided to go. I picked an ice cream bowl and painted it with vibrant colours. You'll see the results next week after I pick it up. It was really fun to do and not expensive at all. For 2 ceramic pieces and 2 studio fees it cost under $50! That's cheap! I definitely want to go again.

Today was a productive day even if it started late and I didn't go walking. I made a second layout in my aunt's cats & dogs scrapbook. I might try to do another one tomorrow. We'll see how I feel.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Tinker said...

It's been awhile since I did the "paint your own ceramics," but I do remember it was a lot of fun. Can't wait to see your pics.

Thanks for stopping by!

gma said...

Oh looking forward to seeing your creation. How fun!

CeeCee said...

Can't wait to see your ice cream bowl. It's funny you went there as I have sent a shout-out to my chicks friend and we are planning to go in September. After all, it's right around the corner of my house!
Must start walking too, but that's a different ballgame.... arrrrgh :-S
CC