16 September 2007

Everyday stuff

I've been productive lately. Every night, before going to bed, I make a list of things I want to do the next day. When those things get done, I cross them off. So far, only 1 or 2 things haven't been done but it's nothing major. I've been really good at keeping my kitchen clean and eating only at the kitchen table. I think I've finally established a routine that works for me. Yay!

Yesterday, mom and I went for breakfast (well I should say lunch cuz it was a late breakfast) and I had zucchini bread (french toast style) with honey butter and fresh fruits, fresh orange juice and coffee (hadn't had coffee in almost a month.) It was all so yummy. After that we went shopping a bit and for the first time in months I decided to buy some clothes. Found some cute t-shirts and tops, a retro-style dress and leggings to wear under it. About $110 for 7 items. Pretty good. In the evening, I made a duct tape wallet and change purse, simple enough to do with 4th graders. It might be one of my projects for this year.

Today, I finally typed and printed some lists for games my mom and I made. They've been on my desk since at least springtime. I made a sort-of casserole for diner and have plenty of leftovers for the week. Yep, I've been cooking! And healthy meals at that! And I'm not starving either! Sometimes I amaze myself.

Well, it's almost time for bed. Tomorrow I have to get to the post office. Have to get that swap to its rightful owner! Ciao! Sweet dreams.

No comments: