06 January 2008

Art Cards and a Journal Page


Here are the 3rd and 4th cards for the Daily Art Card Challenge. I'm really enjoying doing these. So far, my favourite is the 4th one, the roller-skate one. I like the colours I used and the way it all came together.









I'll definitely try to do these as long as I possibly can. A week, a month, a year? I don't know. Time will tell.









This little card here is from my "Deck of Me" which was a challenge done on Emily Falconbridge's blog in 2007. I only read about it in the last month and decided to do it this year instead. I had a deck of playing card I didn't want to use for play so they were perfect for this. I still get to keep it as a souvenir from my trip to New York City years ago AND it will now be a work of art as well. The first prompt is Something you are proud of. I decided to do it in french... I'm proud to be french canadian (quebecoise to be exact.)





The journal page was made for the Journal Page Swap on Kira's Yahoo Group. AND it is also a good response to Nicci's Creative Juices Challenge.


Today, I baked! Unbelievable I know! I made Maple Syrup Muffins (mmm mmm good!) and a "all in one" casserole which consists of meat (or usually I use mixed beans), rice, veggies and broth with spices. So, technically, I've already been creative today! But I'm still going to do my daily card tonight.

There was something else I wanted to write about but right now I don't remember what it was... oh well, too bad.

I guess I'll go eat my yummy casserole now.

4 comments:

CeeCee said...

Wow, so many pretty things to look at! All pretty colors! You`ve been most productive, my dear! Who is the hunk the in picture with you on the beach?! :-)))
CC

turningwheelfarm said...

I like the goal page you did for Kira's group. And the roller skate is cool. I like the use of text and that a roller skate is sort of different. I love seeing different objects in art! Amy
http://www.magicalmuse.typepad.com

altermyworld said...

I love the little birdie card. They all are fabulous. Your goodies were rec'd and i love them so much!!!! Thank you for an excellent trade. we will have to do it again.
Ang

JoyceAnn said...

That birdie card is so cute and your journal page is wonderful.

I'm e-mailing you about your recipe for those maple syrup muffins , they sound delish.

Hope your day is blessed !