29 February 2008

Another month bites the dust

Can you believe it? It's already the end of February! Time really flies by!

Today was fun. It was a ped day which means more hours and fun activities for the kids. And today, we went to Fort Angrignon which is a really cool place for kids. They have all sorts of activities, mini challenges and more. The staff takes care of everything and we could follow the kids or sit in the main hall and relax. I usually follow the kids when I go there but this time, I sat and talked with my boss and coworkers. We're all still getting to know one another. One of my coworkers is really into The Secret and Law of Attraction so it's really nice to have someone to talk about that stuff with.

Lately, I've been feeling a little bit icky. Not really sick but not 100% well either. I've regained some of the weight I had lost but not all of it so that's positive.

To try and recenter myself, or whatever (:-p) I've decided to start meditating. And what better way to start a new habit than with Rhonna Farrer's 21 day challenge. They say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit so I've decided to give it a go. I'll keep you all updated on my progress. I've never really meditated before but I think I'm ready now. And there's no better time than the present, right?

2 comments:

Pam Aries said...

Hi Sophie. Hope you are feeling better. Sounds like you had a good time on the field trip though! Good luc kon you new challenge!

trisha too said...

eeew. don't get sick.

that's my brilliant advice for the day.

have you read the Artist's Way?