21 April 2011

Stitched paper journal - Journal de papier cousu

Day 3 of 365 mini journals. The challenge was to make something out of paper without using scissors or glue and without writing on it. This was easy: I simply folded 5 sheets of copy paper in half, one sheet of decorative paper and stitched them all together with a piece of linen. I added a few beads to the linen for decoration.
Don't worry, I'm not going to only blog about my daily journal making! I have other things in the works too.

Jour 3 de 365 mini journaux. Le défi était de faire quelque chose avec du papier sans utiliser de ciseaux ou de colle et sans écrire/dessiner dessus. C'était facile: j'ai simplement plié en deux 5 feuilles de papier à photocopie, une feuille de papier décoratif et les ai toutes cousues ensemble avec une longueur de lin. J'ai enfilé quelques perles sur le lin comme décoration.
Ne vous inquiétez pas, je ne bloguerai pas seulement à propos de ma fabrication quotidienne de journaux! J'ai d'autres projets en cours aussi.

1 comment:

CeeCee said...

Love, love the idea. How's that for a quick project!
Sophie, as far as I'm concerned, I would never get bored with anything you make. I love your journals and if that's the only thing you show us, so be it. I know they'll all be original. (Again, my birthday's in September... just sayin'!)