06 November 2007

10k and still going strong

Yes! I crossed the 10 000 words mark tonight! It feels amazing! My story isn't going anywhere but I don't care! I'm still typing and exploring. Ideas keep popping up and I'm taking notes. I now know that one of my characters, which I thought would be there until the end, must die but fortunately it's natural causes.

I received this colourful card and magnet from Violette yesterday. Thank you so much! I love them. (Note to self: I have to find better ways to take pictures of artwork and gifts and I have to learn how to use my new camera.)

I'm feeling much better than yesterday. My stomach isn't making as much noise as it did the past few days. My head doesn't hurt anymore and I have less sinus pressure. Hooray for that! I hope everyone had a nice day and that my Nano buddies are doing great! Keep at it girls! Together, we can make it to the finish line!

1 comment:

CeeCee said...

Wow, les belles cartes!
Je suis contente de savoir que tu te sentes mieux!