11 November 2007

Preview

A sneak peek at a card I made with my collage/mixed media techniques. I attached a piece of printed vellum on top of it so as not to get the oil pastels from the card on the envelop and on the hands of the recipient.

Yesterday, I didn't write. Again. Today, I managed to write 2000 words so far. I still need about 1200 to be at today's goal. I'm finding it increasingly hard to continue with my story. I still don't know where it's going. It's a little bit frustrating. And so far, I haven't found the perfect music to write to. I'm not ready to give up though. I'll keep writing even if my story doesn't make sense and sucks. I keep telling myself that it's not the story that matters but the fact that I am writing it. Yeah, try telling THAT to my characters! :-P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo! It looks wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with us! *HUGS*

Lisa said...

Keep writing!! I'm supposed to be writing for a living and you're writing way more words than I am. :)

Pam Aries said...

Hi Koolio Koolaid! I wondered where you were! Good for you..Writing! I love writing but I am lacking in the vocabulary department! ..,. THe retreat I am going to is wonderful..and very affordable ,unlike most retreats. otherwise i could not go ! I find it a shame that most people can't afford to go on a quiet , sweet retreat without having to spend a fortune. I am blessed!!

iHanna said...

Writing is so much more difficult than I thought it would be but last night i DID SOme serious writing (3000 words) and it felt good. Keep it up, we can do this!!!!

J C said...

This card is lovely. So soft looking, I want to touch it.

I LOVE the name of your cat! LOL xoxoxo