20 November 2007

Tag, I'm it!

I've been tagged by Lisa and this how it goes:

1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random [?] people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.

Here are 7 random and/or weird (I'll let you be the judge) things about me:

1. I have 6 tattoos (had the first one done at 16 and the last at 26)
2. I was allergic to cats but still wanted one so badly that I endured one week of being really sick just to have my beautiful Diesel. I'm no longer allergic to cats!
3. I once auditioned for Canadian Idol (but did not make it very far)
4. I love bats
5. I don't have a favourite colour
6. I've fallen down stairs too many times yet never broke a bone
7. I love to smell things

I'm not going to tag anyone specific. If you're reading this and you want to do this little list, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

altermyworld said...

I hate tags, LOL I tagged myself this week. But your was perfect, i love reading tags i just hate doing them. That is fab that you auditioned for CI.
I love your christmas cards especially the one with the little bird on it. That is simple yet so poetics, i love it.
Darn i can't remember what else i wanted to type.
Ang