06 May 2008

Hoot!


My friend Catherine tagged me on her blog. I'll answer the tag but am not tagging anyone else for it. If you feel like doing it though, let me know!

What is the object you CAN'T live without:

1. At home: my computer. It's sad I know, but it's the truth.

2. At work: comfortable shoes. I spend a lot of time standing up while working with kids.

3. While scrapbooking: my paper trimmer! It really makes scrapbooking easier!

4. During your hobbies/exercises: I don't do exercise. So let's go with the hobby part. Hmm, one object... I'd have to say glue... for collage and ATC and cardmaking...

5. In your car: my clip-on sunglasses. My eyes are really sensitive to sunlight so I need my clip-ons when I'm driving.

So that's a little bit about me... Image is an ATC for Hoot Hoot! An Owl Swap!

1 comment:

iHanna said...

cute owl, great meme. I wonder what I'd miss, have to think about that one.