28 May 2008
Another colour challenge up on CeeCee's blog. You have until tomorrow night to play if you feel like it. This challenge was, well, challenging, to say the least. I could still add a sentiment above the heart but right now, I'll leave it as is.
Candace tagged me over on her blog so I thought I'd play along.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was working as a cashier at Reno-Depot, falling in love with the wrong guys and learning about wicca.
2. What are 5 things on your TO DO list? Wash dishes, fold and put away clean clothes, make skinny book pages for a swap, start exercising, eat healthy meals.
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? Chips, chocolate, PB&J sandwich, cereal with milk, fruits
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire: buy myself a house, pay off my debts, go to Europe with my mom and throw myself a big party. Ok, maybe not that last part!
5. Name some places where you've lived: my parents' house in Pierrefonds and my apartment in Lachine (both are suburbs of Montreal for those who don't know.)
6. Name some bad habits you have: I'm lazy and messy. I'm a procrastinator. I'm very self-critical.
7. Name some jobs you've had: cashier, scrapbooking instructor and elementary school educator (lunchtime and after school program.)
I'm not tagging anyone in return but if you feel like playing along, let me know!