29 October 2010

Sketchbook Project: I am - Je suis

After much thought, I finally completed the first page in my journal for the Sketchbook Project. Nothing complicated. The background had already been done so I simply glued down a photo of myself and wrote with my oil-based Sharpie Poster marker. Simple yet effective.

Have a nice weekend and if you're celebrating Halloween, have fun!

Après beaucoup de réflexions, j'ai finalement terminée la première page dans mon journal pour le Sketchbook Project. Rien de bien compliqué. Le fond était déjà fait alors j'ai simplement collé une photo de moi-même et j'ai écrit avec mon feutre Poster de Sharpie à base d'huile. Simple et efficace.

Passez une belle fin de semaine et si vous célébrez l'Halloween, amusez-vous!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Simple yet it evokes emotion....I love the photo of you gazing out the window. It relates to the dreamer in the text.

J C said...

Intereting page. Your sketchbook is going to be fun to look at. Wish the project would come here.

Michelle L. said...

That's so nice! Love how the grid on the page speaks to the window in the photo!