24 December 2007

Christmas Eve

Tonight I'm having dinner with my parents and my brother and as is our tradition, we are opening gifts together. Tomorrow, I'm going with my parents to celebrate with my mom's side of the family. My brother isn't going with us because he is working.

These small packages will be sent after Christmas. I stamped on the envelops with stamps from the Carte Postale set from Stampin' Up! I love the bird and the fleur-de-lys. They are just perfect!

Merry Christmas... and watch this space in 2 posts (hopefully before the new year!)

4 comments:

artbrat said...

Merry Christmas to you. I hope you have a great one.

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Came to Wish You a Very Merry Blessed Christmas and a Very Happy Blessed New Year!!!

Tinker said...

Though I'm a bit late - long day, today - still wanted to wish you a very merry Christmas, Sophie - hope it was wonderful!~xo

gma said...

Hi sending good things and good thoughts back to you...
Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
:-)