21 October 2008

29 gifts - Day 3

This is my living room closet, all cleaned up, all sorted out.

It rained all day today which means over-excited kids who can't go outside to run around and have fun. So they were a bit too much today. But that's ok because tomorrow is another day.

Today's gift was a toy car I found at the bottom of the closet which I gave to my co-worker for her 3 years old son.

I received a bouquet of flowers from one of my students with a handmade card. Lovely!

***

Voici le garde-robe du salon, tout propre, tou rangé.

Il a plu toute la journée alors les enfants n'ont pas pu aller jouer dehors pour se défouler. Ils étaient très énervés. Demain est un nouveau jour.

Le cadeau du jour a été une voiture jouet que j'ai trouvé dans le fond de mon garde-robe que j'ai décidé de donner à ma collègue de travail pour son garçon de 3 ans.

J'ai reçu un bouquet de fleurs d'une de mes élèves avec une carte qu'ell m'a fait. C'était joli!

2 comments:

addicted2shopping said...

Tag, you're it!! It's a blog game that you can read about here

Tinker said...

Playing catch-up - love your 29 gifts/29 days project idea - and that your blog is now bilingual - that is so cool!
I'm envious over how neat and organized your closet is - good job! I could use some of your organizational skills...