26 October 2008

29 gifts - Day 8


Diesel is yawning
Originally uploaded by MissKoolAid
I love this picture! Looks like she's screaming or about to attack or something! Makes me laugh.

Today was a great day. Sunny and warm. I went for a walk by the water. Took photos. And found $20! I couldn't believe it! So I used that as my "excuse" for a gift... Meaning: I made a donation online but I doubled the amount I found. So $40 were donated to the Elysia Skye Surgery Fund via a link from the 29gifts website.

***
J'adore cette photo! On dirait que Diesel crie ou encore qu'elle va attaquer! Ça me fait rire.

Aujourd'hui a été une belle journée. Il faisait beau et plutôt chaud. Je suis allée marcher au bord de l'eau. J'ai pris des photos. Et j'ai trouvé $20! Je ne pouvais pas le croire! Alors ç'a été mon "excuse" pour le cadeau du jour. Je veux dire par là que j'ai fait un don en ligne mais j'ai doublé le montant que j'avais trouvé. Alors j'ai fait un don de $40 au Elysia Skye Surgery Fund grâce à un lien sur le site de 29gifts.

5 comments:

Pam Aries said...

Hi Sophie! Just popping in to see what is up! Love that cat pic! Wooo!

altermyworld said...

hahahahahah love that pic aren't our dear kitties precious.
i took off yesterday and today not feeling well AND i just got off of holidays i feel like such a slug LOL.
ANg

Mahala said...

That is a funny pic! I love cats and am always taking pictures of mine.

Lisa said...

You are just, well, awesome. xoxox

Anonymous said...

tres intiresno, merci