03 December 2010

Christmas mini-book - Mini-livre de Noël

In an effort to use the supplies I already have on hand, I decided to make some mini-books. I don't know that I'll be using all of them. I was thinking of trying to sell some of them eventually. This one I made for the holiday season. It measures 4 1/4" by 8 1/2". And in doing this book, I realized that I don't have a lot of Christmas papers. Which was quite a surprise...

Hope your weekend is filled with loveliness.

Voulant me servir des fournitures que j'ai déjà sous la main, j'ai décidé de faire des mini-livres. Je ne sais pas si je les utiliserai tous. Je pensais essayer d'en vendre quelques-uns éventuellement. Celui-ci a été fait pour le temps des fêtes. Il mesure 11 cm par 21,5 cm. Et en travaillant sur ce livre, je me suis rendue compte que je n'ai pas beaucoup de papiers de  Noël. Ce qui fut toute une surprise...

J'espère que votre fin de semaine sera remplie de belles choses.

2 comments:

iHanna said...

I was thinking all November that I should do a December themed book with the Christmas paper I've got, but never got to it. Hope you have fun filling yours!

Janet said...

What a cute idea! I recently bought a few Christmas papers without anything in mind. Now I know what I can use them for!!