15 December 2010

Zentangle sampler - Échantillonage de Zentangle

My mom and I like to draw Zentangles®. So I made a Zentangle® sampler of the ones I have learned from the newsletters. This was done on plain paper so it can be folded to fit in an envelop or in a sketchbook. I'm thinking of ordering the official Zentangle® kit to get their Zentangle Legend™.

Ma mère et moi aimons dessiner des Zentangles®. Alors j'ai fait un échantillonage des Zentangles® que j'ai appris à faire grâce à leur liste d'envoi. J'ai fait le tout sur du papier ordinaire pour pouvoir les plier et mettre dans une enveloppe ou dans un cahier à croquis. Je pense commander le kit officiel de Zentangle® pour avoir leur Légende de Zentangle.

The Zentangle® art form and method was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Zentangle® is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc. Learn more at zentangle.com.

3 comments:

A'n'G Johnson said...

that is such a clever resource for those times when you can't seem to think of what to do. what a good idea!

Michelle L. said...

They are all cool, but especially so, grouped together. The names are amazing!

Janet said...

Great idea, Sophie!! I think I need something like that as I usually draw the same ones over and over and forget about other ones I've done.