14 February 2011

Project ReStyle #6

That purple t-shirt was one of my favourites. Until Diesel made holes in it that could not be repaired. (Yes, she still has her claws.) So this weekend, I decided to start giving this well loved piece a new start. I made my own version of a "t-shirt necklace" and the matching bracelet. And I think I just might need a pair of matching earrings too!

Ce t-shirt pourpre était un de mes préférés. Jusqu'à ce que Diesel y fasse des trous que je ne pouvais pas réparer. (Oui, elle a toutes ses griffes.) Alors en fin de semaine passée, j'ai décidé de donner un nouveau départ à ce vêtement tant aimé. J'ai fait ma propre version d'un "collier t-shirt" et le bracelet assorti. Et je pense qu'il me faut aussi une paire de boucles d'oreilles assortie!
 

6 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Miss Kool-Aid Sweetie...
No that is so darn stinkin cute. I love it. I had never thought of making a necklace of my over worn tees and have been throwing them out for years.

Yours is just darling. I love it. Thanks for the share.

Happy Valentine's Day. Country hugs, Sherry

Janet said...

This is a project I've been thinking about doing! I think yours turned out so cute, and doing the bracelet was a good idea. But how on earth would you make earrings?? I'm sure you'll figure out a way.

A bird in the hand said...

Well done, Sophie, Miss Astucieuse!!

I just cut open an old sweater...we'll see what happens to it.

Kim Mailhot said...

Isn't always sad when that favorite piece of clothing just gets too beat up to wear ? The neckalce was a brilliant idea to keep your fabulous purple close by !
I hope you are having a sweet Love Day !

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Cool idea Sophie. I like your recycling ideas, so creative
Lee:)

Anonymous said...

You, my friend, are clever at recycling!