03 March 2011

Buttons, buttons, buttons - Boutons, boutons, boutons


Last Monday, CeeCee, my mother and I went to a store I had heard about a few years ago. A buttons & ribbons store. We spent over an hour in the store, mostly digging through this huge pile of buttons for the most interesting ones! The box is one foot deep and in the photo, you're seeing about 2/3 of it's length. My mother "dove in" first!

Lundi dernier, CeeCee, ma mère et moi sommes allées à une boutique dont j'avais entendu parlé il y a plusieurs années. Une boutique de boutons et rubans. Nous y avons passé plus d'une heure, principalement à fouiller cette énorme pile de boutons pour les plus intéressants! La boîte mesure environ 30 cm de profondeur et dans la photo, vous voyez environ les 2/3 de sa longueur. Ma mère fut la première à "plonger"!
 

4 comments:

Janet said...

Wow! That's a lot of buttons! Did you find any good ones?

Sorry I haven't been around lately. Just had a lot going on.

Michelle L. said...

I want that entire bin!!!

angeltousignanng@gmail.com said...

Heureusement que tu étais là, tu as trouver les plus beaux. Et j'ai eue beaucoup de plaisir.

Melissa said...

I love buttons. I was hoping you said you got the entire bin for a few dollars so I could be jealous!!