31 March 2011

A few little things - Quelques petites choses

I have a few things to show you today.
J'ai quelques choses à vous montrer aujourd'hui.

First off, the cover of my March journal. I haven't done nearly as much as I would've liked in it but I did do a few pages which I will show next week. Next to it is a smaller journal which was made from the third signature of the journal, which fell out due to a bad choice in thread for the binding.
Tout d'abord, la couverture de mon journal de mars. Je n'en ai pas fait autant que j'aurais voulu à l'intérieur mais j'ai quand même fait quelques pages que je vous montrerai la semaine prochaine. À ces côtés, un plus petit journal fait à partir du troisième feuillet du journal, lequel s'est décroché dû à une mauvais choix de fil.
 
 Next, a simple mandala done over the weekend and which I had completely forgotten about before making this post!
Suit un mandala simple que j'ai fait au courant de la fin de semaine et que j'avais oublié jusqu'à ce que j'écrive cet article!

Finally, this is the #1 ATC for the Zentangle mosaic. I only have two left and the set will be complete. I am looking forward to seeing the final result.
Finalement, voici la CAÉ #1 pour la mosaïque zentangle. Il ne m'en reste que deux et l'ensemble sera complet. J'ai hâte de voir le résultat final.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Love love love the bright orange cover on your March journal! The flower is an added bonus. I sometimes forget what a happy color orange is....I need to use it more.

lee said...

wow yellow and orange my fav colours, and those zentangles, wow they just pop

Michelle L. said...

Ooh, that bold stripey zentangle is so cool! And the journal with fleur is gorgeous.

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Love the orange,so cheery. I love the flowers you have on it too.
Wow, so close to finishing the atc's.
lee:)