30 March 2011

My new best friend - Mon nouvel meilleur ami

I will be honest with you, I have nothing creative to show you today. Because of that book! I spent most of yesterday with CeeCee as we went to buy this book (we are obsessed with this series!) We ate, we talked and even read the prologue together! And then, I had my bellydance classes. So when I finally made it home, I was too tired to create something nice for the blog. I will make up for it tomorrow, I promise!

Je vais être honnête avec vous, je n'ai rien de créatif à vous montrer aujourd'hui. Et ce livre en est la cause! J'ai passé une bonne partie de la journée d'hier avec CeeCee puisque nous sommes allées acheter ce livre (nous sommes obsédée par cette série!) Nous avons mangé, nous avons parlé et nous avons même lu le prologue ensemble! Puis, j'avais mes cours de baladi. Alors quand je suis finalement arrivée chez moi, j'étais trop fatiguée pour créer quelque chose de beau pour mon blog. Je vous promet de me rattraper demain!
 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It is colorful enough to fit in with most of your posts!!

Janet said...

Books have a way of doing that sometimes. Enjoy!!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

I understand, books can while away lots of time for me too.
Lee:)