08 March 2011

New acquisition - Nouvelle acquisition

Last Friday, I spent another day shopping and hanging out with CeeCee and my mother. And in the back of a fun little store, I fell in love. With this set of vintage suitcases! They are in very good condition except for a few snags on the inside but since they will mostly be used for storing, I don't mind. The round one though, I will probably use if I go away for a few days. When I saw the price tag, at first, I didn't want to pay that much. But then, the store owner made me an offer I couldn't refuse. They look so pretty in my bedroom!

Vendredi dernier, j'ai passé une autre journée de magasinage et flânage avec CeeCee et ma mère. Et c'est à l'arrière d'une boutique amusante que je suis tombée amoureuse. Avec cet ensemble de valises! Elles sont en très bonne condition à l'exception de quelques accros à l'intérieur mais puisqu'elle serviront surtout à du rangement, ça ne me dérange pas. Cependant, j'utiliserais probablement la ronde si je part pour quelques jours. Quand j'ai vu le prix, au début, je ne voulais pas dépenser autant. Mais le propriétaire de la boutique m'a fait une offre que je ne pouvais refuser. Elles sont si jolies dans ma chambre à coucher!
 

7 comments:

artbrat said...

They're so cute! I can totally see you altering them in the future!
-Brandy

Janet said...

That was a great find! Love the bright blue color. I agree with artbrat....it would be fun to alter them.

lee said...

I love that colour, vintage is back

Melissa said...

The blue is absolutely gorgeous!!

Kim Mailhot said...

Beautiful blue ! That is a treat !

Amy L. Fair said...

oh, my goodness! i'm so jealous--they're beautiful!

Kate Robertson said...

These are gorgeous, I love the color.