21 March 2011

Project ReStyle #11

This week, I decided to ReStyle a frame for one of my mother's friends. A new paint job was all it needed.

There are a few projects that I want to accomplish before the end of the month so I won't be writing as much on here. I will still post every week day but I'll keep it short. Hopefully, I'll be able to share a few new things with you on April 1st!

Cette semaine, j'ai décidé que mon ReStyle serait un cadre pour une amie de ma mère. Une nouvelle couche de peinture est tout ce qu'il fallait.
 
Il y a plusieurs projets que je veux accomplir d'ici la fin du mois alors je n'écrirai pas autant ici. Je publierai tous les jours de semaine mais ce sera court. J'espère pouvoir partager quelques nouvelles choses avec vous le 1er avril!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

The blue is a tremendous improvement

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Miss Kool-Aid...
I am so loving the blue. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing sweet friend. Have a wonderful Monday.
Country hugs, Sherry

Michelle L. said...

Oh, yes, much better! Have a productive week working on your projects!

Janet said...

The blue frame changes the whole picture. It looks fresh and updated now.

J C said...

The blue is lovely. It blends with the painting now.

Stephanie said...

Very pretty....did you dry brush gold paint over the blue? I can't see it very well.

ArtfulLee Designed said...

I love how a simple action can change so much. The 'new' frame looks great Sophie
Lee:)