28 March 2011

Project ReStyle #12

On Saturday, my mom gave me more jewelry to restyle including this set. I love the necklace as is but the earrings were a bit too big for my taste. So I turned one into a statement ring and the other one into a hair clip.

I'm still working on my postcards for the swap and a few other things. If all goes well, I will have a special announcement at the end of the week.

Samedi dernier, ma mère m'a encore donnée des bijoux à restyliser, y compris cet ensemble. J'aime le collier tel quel mais les boucles d'oreilles étaient trop grosses à mon goût. Alors j'en ai transformée une en grosse bague et l'autre en barrette pour cheveux.

Je travaille toujours mes cartes postales pour l'échange et d'autres petites choses. Si tout va bien, j'aurai une annoce spéciale à la fin de la semaine.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Very pretty!! I particularly like them used for the hair piece.

lee said...

I love the ring, really unique

Janet said...

Wow....love that ring!!

Valentina Harper said...

Oohhh... The ring is AWESOME!

J C said...

These are beautiful, Miss Sophie. You are very multi talented. What are you going to do with all those felt leaves? I know you will make something everybody loves.

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Great re-styling. I love the hair clip
Lee:)