20 January 2011

Sketchbook Project: Final pages - Dernières pages

 Here are the last pages in my journal. A comic book style drawing of a typical Saturday with my parents.
Voici les dernières pages de mon journal. Un dessin style bande dessinée d'un Samedi typique avec mes parents.
 

A page about movies. I used real film strips that I glued on the page and a negative sticker over an image from a magazine.
Une page sur le cinéma. J'ai utilisé deux bandes de film que j'ai collées sur la page et un collant de négatif sur une image provenant d'une revue.


Finally, a simple page about creating. The tag in the upper corner is from a tea bag.
Finalement, une page simple sur la création. L'étiquette dans le coin supérieur vient d'un sachet de thé.


3 comments:

Janet said...

Such fun pages....I'm sure it's a relief to finish your sketchbook but I've enjoyed seeing all the pages.

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Great pages Sophie, I love the affirmation on your create page. Well done on finishing the sketchbook
Lee:)

Anonymous said...

ooooh, I love love that! Love the comics style of these pages. It was a treat for me to read and .... well my name is on it!!! Yeah! We do have to get together soon, hopefully by the end of this week. It's been crazy...
I miss you, friend!
CeeCee