24 January 2011

Project ReStyle #3

Last year, I started reusing some knee-high socks I was no longer wearing. I made an octopus and a snake with a sock from each pair and still had pieces leftover from those projects. So this weekend, I decided to use some of them. I made a necklace inspired by this tutorial. It wasn't difficult to make though the stuffing + knotting was tricky at time. I like my new colourful and unique necklace.

L'année dernière, j'ai commencé à réutiliser des bas aux genoux que je portais plus. J'ai fait une pieuvre et un serpent avec un bas de chaque paire et il me restait encore des morceaux de ces projets. Alors en fin de semaine, j'ai décidé de m'en servir. J'ai fait un collier inspiré de ce tutoriel. Ce n'était pas difficile à faire mais le rembourrage + les noeuds étaient parfois difficile. J'aime mon nouveau collier coloré et unique.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Your necklace is so COOL!!!! I looked at the tutorial....what a great idea. I suppose you could use any fabric and make your beads any size. The possibilities are endless.

Herr Janosch said...

Thank you for your nice comment! Love your necklace, I`ll definitly have to try this.

Anonymous said...

Once more, you've amazed me. You are the queen of multi-media... Love the necklace.