10 January 2011

Project ReStyle #1

For my first ReStyle, I decided to use a well loved sweater and make a cute hat with it. I used this tutorial. I've been wearing it all weekend but I'm still going to add whiskers because it doesn't look like a cat without them! I still have a lot of the sweater left so I will try to do something else with it. Check out the Project ReStyle group for some really great projects.

Pour mon premier ReStyle, j'ai décidé de prendre un chandail usé et de faire un chapeau mignon avec. Je me suis servi de ce tutoriel. Je l'ai porté toute la fin de semaine mais je veux encore lui ajouter des moustaches parce qu'il n'a pas l'air d'un chat sans elles! Il me reste beaucoup de parties du chandail alors je vais essayer de faire autre chose avec. Jetez un coup d'oeil au groupe Project ReStyle pour voir plusieurs beaux projets.
 

5 comments:

artbrat said...

That is simply adorable!!
-Brandy

Michelle L. said...

Hilarious and so cute! Meow. That's your first restyle? Wow, I am impressed!

Melissa said...

quirky!!

Mona said...

Funny! I did some restyling myself - legwarmers and a hat from a felted sweater. Bonne Année a toi aussi!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

How cute and a great way to transform a jumper
Lee:)