23 July 2010

Creating feels good - Créer fait du bien

For some reason, I always wait until the evening to create something, especially for my blog. But when I do create, I feel good. So I should really start creating earlier in the day whenever possible.

For this page, I used: leafing pens, watercolour, inks of different kinds, rubber stamp, date stamp, patterned papers, sticker border, rub-on, self-adhesive vellum tag, decorative label, Poster Paint marker and a dip pen with ink.

***
Pourquoi j'oublie toujours que créer me fait tant de bien? Je dois me souvenir de créer plus souvent.

Pour une raison quelconque, j'attends toujours jusqu'à la soirée pour créer quelque chose, surtout pour mon blogue. Mais quand je m'y mets, je me sens bien. Alors je devrais vraiment commencer à créer plus tôt dans la journée lorsque c'est possible.
Pour cette page, j'ai utilisé: stylos de peinture métallique, aquarelle, encre diverses, étampe en caoutchouc, étampe de date, papiers à motifs, bordure autocollante, transfert, étiquette autocollante en vélin, étiquette décorative, feutre Poster Paint et une plume avec de l'encre.

2 comments:

Janet said...

That is such a fun page you created. And creating makes me feel good, too. Usually by evening I've been at it all day and just need a little quiet time.

Kate Robertson said...

Sometimes I create the very first thing in the morning, before getting dressed or eating breakfast. It really sets the tone for the day. Great page with lots of different tools used. What are leafing pens?