07 July 2010

New to my collection - Nouvelle dans ma collection

Whenever I go to a flea market, garage sale or thrift  store, I always look for two things. Old cameras and tea cups. Last week, I found a few interesting cameras but came home with only this Brownie Hawkeye. I just couldn't resist its look. I also found two teacups at two different places but I'll show them to you another time.

***

À chaque fois que je vais dans un marché aux puces, une vente de garage ou une friperie, je recherche deux choses. De vieux appareils photos et des tasses pour le thé. La semaine dernière, j'ai trouvé plusieurs appareils photos intéressants mais je suis revenue à la maison avec seulement ce Brownie Hawkeye. Je ne pouvais pas résister à son apparence. J'ai aussi trouvé deux tasses pour le thé à deux endroits différents mais je vous les montrerai une autre fois.

2 comments:

Janet said...

What a great looking old camera. I have a Brownie Holiday that I've had since I was a kid! It just sits on a shelf but I'd never get rid of it....too many memories attached to it.

Anonymous said...

Hard to say what it is but there is something neat about those old cameras.