14 July 2010

Tea cups - Tasses de thé

Last week, I bought two tea cups at two different places. I love collecting pretty tea cups. The blue one really caught my eye with its pattern and colour. It's from Bavaria. The small one in the back is more simple but it's smaller and made in Poland. In my collection I have many English tea cups, one from Germany and, my favourite, from Occupied Japan. Is there anything special that you collect?

Again, don't forget my giveaway.

***

La semaine dernière, j'ai acheté deux tasses à thé dans deux endroits différents. J'aime collectionner les jolies tasses à thé. La bleue a vraiment attiré mon regard avec son motif et sa couleur. Elle provient de Bravière. La petite à l'arrière est plus simple mais elle est plus petite et fabriquée en Pologne. Dans ma collection j'ai plusieurs tasses de thé provenant de l'Angleterre, une de l'Allemagne et, ma préférée, du Japon Occupé. Y a-t-il quelque chose de spécial que vous collectionnez?

Encore une fois, n'oubliez pas mon tirage.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Wow....that blue tea up is beautiful!! I used to collect tea cups, too. I still have a few of them. And also I had a collection of tea pots. For some reason I like things that pour! Tea pots, pitchers, anything with a spout. Freud would probably have a field day with that and tell me there is some deep dark hidden reason! But I just like them.

Kate Robertson said...

I love the teacups, I collect teapots and have quite a few but alas not that many tea cups.