05 July 2010

Playing with macros - Jouer avec les macros

For the past 12 weeks, I've been sticking to my plan of blogging every day of the week and to make a specific project for each day. While it's a good plan, I also need to have some changes once in a while. So, starting today and for the rest of the summer, I will still be blogging every week day but my posts will be more free, meaning that I won't stick to a specific theme or craft per day. I still want to create on a regular basis but my schedule will be busy for the next two weeks and I don't want to make myself sick worrying about a certain blog post. So, instead, I will go with the flow. I have tons of thrift finds I want to show you but I have to take good photos of them first. And because I want to take more photos, I thought it would be a great opportunity to share some of them with you. Starting today, with this macro shot of a tiny shell found in my mother thyme. It's no bigger than my pinkie's fingernail.

On a side note, I will be reaching my 400th post this week which deserves a celebration of some sort. A giveaway will certainly take place so be sure to come back before the weekend!

***

Pour les 12 dernières semaines, j'ai suivi mon plan de bloguer tous les jours de la semaine et de faire un projet spécifique à chaque jour. C'est un bon plan, mais j'ai quand même besoin de changement une fois de temps en temps. Alors, dès aujourd'hui et pour le reste de l'été, je continuerai à bloguer chaque jour de semaine mais mes articles seront plus libre, c'est-à-dire que je ne suivrai pas un thème ou un artisanat spécifique par jour. Je veux quand même créer régulièrement mais mon horaire sera très occupé pour les deux prochaine semaines et je ne veux pas me rendre malade à penser à un article de blogue en particulier. Alors, je vais suivre le courant. J'ai plein de trouvailles de friperies que je veux vous montrer mais je dois bien les prendre en photo avant. Et comme je veux prendre plus de photos, je me suis dit que ce serait une bonne opportunité d'en partager quelques-unes avec vous. Je commence aujourd'hui avec cette photo macro d'une petite coquille trouvée dans le thym de ma mère. Il n'est pas plus gros que l'ongle de mon petit doigt.

Sur un tout autre sujet, j'écrirai mon 400ième article de blogue cette semaine et ça mérite une sorte de célébration. Un tirage aura certainement lieu alors assurez-vous de revenir avant la fin de semaine!

6 comments:

Janet said...

I understand about the blog posts. I try to mix things up from time to time, too.

This photo is great! What a tiny shell....is it from a little snail or do you know?

lee said...

wow nice picture I also am trying to blog everyday, this month, I have never blogged every day in a month should be a challenge.....

lee said...

wow nice picture I also am trying to blog everyday, this month, I have never blogged every day in a month should be a challenge.....

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

tu es courageuse, je me suis dégonflée en voyant le peu de visiteurs depuis quelque temps, ça me démoralise un peu de passer du temps à cogiter et à écrire pour si peu de visites et encore moins de commentaires !!!
je te suivrai, surtout en août puisque je serai là !

artbrat said...

Love the juicy palatte of greens in the photo!!

I hope the changes in your blogging schedule allow for a fun, stress free summer.

Anonymous said...

Love this picture. Love Hugs and Blessings