27 September 2010

Bo-Bunny mini album

This past summer, I found this fun mini album (Arrow mini edgy album by Bo-Bunny) with coordinating paper (Sophie by Bo-Bunny) and just had to have them. I love the arrow edges and thought they would be fun to play with. Thankfully, the paper pad has pre-cut papers to glue on the pages. I only had to punch holes through the paper and I sanded all the edges. The cover is an acrylic shape so I glued identical pieces of paper on both sides, to hide the glue. Now, I just have to decide how to fill it.

Au cours de l'été, j'ai trouvé ce mini album amusant (Arrow mini edgy album par Bo-Bunny) avec papier assorti (Sophie par Bo-Bunny) et je devais l'avoir. J'aime les bordures en flèches et me suis dit que ce serait amusant de jouer avec. Heureusement, la tablette de papier a des papier pré-découpés pour coller sur les pages. Je n'ai eu qu'à poinçonner les trous au travers du papier et sabler tous les contours. La couverture est une forme en acrylique alors j'ai collé des morceaux de papier identiques de chaque côté, pour cacher la colle. Maintenant, je dois décider comme le remplir.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Great autumn colors! I like all the shapes. It looks great just as it is but I'm sure you're fill it with something very creative.

ArtfulLee Designed said...

What a great album, so colourful.
Lee:)

CeeCee said...

That looks cool! I can't wait to see the inside of it... please hurry and do it up :-)
So the paper is called Sophie, huh?! How appropriate.
CC

Melissa said...

Good thing it came with precut papers - it would be a bear to do that without them.