06 September 2010

Birthday card for a friend - Carte de fête pour une amie

A quick post to show you a card I made for one of my friends (who also happens to be my boss.) Her birthday was last week but I didn't have time to make a card until this weekend. She loves cats so I thought this stamp from Stampin' Up! (Pun Fun) was perfect for her. Behind that card, you get a sneak peek of two other cards I made for two other friends but I won't show these until I've given them.
Un message rapide pour vous montrer la carte que j'ai faite pour une amie (qui est aussi ma patronne.) Sa fête était la semaine passée mais je n'ai pas eu le temps de faire de carte avant cette fin de semaine. Elle aime les cartes alors je me suis dit que cette étampe de Stampin' Up! (Pun Fun) était parfaite pour elle. À l'arrière, vous pouvez voir un aperçu de deux autres cartes que j'ai faites pour deux autres ammies mais je ne vous les montrerai pas avant de les avoir donné.

4 comments:

CeeCee said...

cute, cute, cute!!! Love the metal flower!

Melissa said...

the kitty is sweet.

Janet said...

You make the BEST cards ever! I still keep the Christmas card you sent me sitting out on the shelf. I just love the design of it.

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Great card. Love the colours and the cute cat. Can't wait to see the other ones too.
Lee:)