08 September 2010

Perdu, a paper spool collage - Perdu, un collage sur bobine en carton

It's been a while since I've made one of these. There was a time when they were my "go-to" project. If I didn't know what to do but still wanted to create something, I'd make a paper spool collage. Instead of adding a flower or a button, I added a little rhinestone this time. I'm hoping to put together a tutorial for these by the end of the month. The photos are all done, it's just a matter of writing the tutorial and making it downloadable.

Ça faisait un bout de temps que je n'en avais pas fait un comme ça. Il fut un temps où c'était mon projet de secours. Si je ne savais pas quoi faire mais que je voulais quand même créer quelque chose, je faisait un collage sur bobine en carton. Au lieu d'ajouter une fleur ou un bouton, j'ai ajouté une petite pierre cette fois-ci. J'espère réussir à créer un tutoriel pour les faire d'ici la fin du mois. Les photos sont prises, il ne reste qu'à écrire le tutoriel et le rendre téléchargeable.

Today is my dear friend Catherine's birthday. Stop by her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday!
Aujourd'hui est la fête de ma chère amie Catherine. Passez par son blogue et souhaitez lui un Joyeux Anniversaire!

5 comments:

iHanna said...

I think your spools are so cute! I still have mine hanging on the wall! I'd love to try to make one on my own some day... a tutorial sounds interesting!

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Sophie,
What a cool idea that is....
Gosh, some minds just come up with anything-fabulous!
Happy creating,
Hugs,
Anna

ArtfulLee Designed said...

This is such a great idea. So imaginative. I love it.
Lee:)

A'n'G Johnson said...

Id never even thought to collage on that, and it is SO cute and creative. Thanks for sharing... it might just be my new "go to" too

Melissa said...

That is such a clever idea. I really like it.